quarta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2008

I wish

I wish I could live in a world made of chocolate.. But there's a lot of not-so-sweet things around.
I wish people could tell the truth the whole time - including me. But that's way beyond possible.
I wish me and my friends could party 24/7, restless and happy. But we ain't got the money, the time or the spirit to do so.
I wish pain was just a word.. But it's not.
I wish I could make money just by sleeping, playing soccer and writing.. But we all know things work out differently.
I wish my mind could control my body ALL the time. But I'm freaking hungry and I won't sleep like this.
I wish my family could love and support me through anything. But some walls are bigger than this simple wish.
I wish I could have someone to call "mine". But people are not properties.
I wish looks weren't that important. But.. Just wish.
I wish a lotta things.. But maybe none of them will ever be reality material.

I wish I could be happy all the time.. But that's not up to me.

At least not all the time.
Let's do the possible for now.

Um comentário:

AMSacco disse...

Vai me desculpar, mas se a Marta Medeiros - que é a Marta Medeiros - pode fazer dinheiro escrevendo (e as gurias que não me leiam...hehehehe), tu também podes. Muito mais do que ela ;)