sábado, 28 de junho de 2008

You know NOTHING

"You know NOTHING".

Alright then.
So I'm trying to figure things out yet, what's the matter?
But I don't think I know nothing. 
I think there are a few things that I DO know:

1. You know NO ONE. That's a sad reality.

2. It is, indeed, a choice: being (or not) happy.

3. Do I owe you something? No. So don't come asking me for things.

4. "Deception" is a word that comes only when you expect something. I'm not guilty you expected things that I never promised.

5. Think twenty-seven times before you do something. But don't blame yourself if life isn't the way you thought it should be.

6. Life is NOT the way you think it should be.


(Unfortunately, 'cause I can picture this imaginary world where people understand your points and your feelings are never ignored)



.i.said.it.


Nenhum comentário: